- 2016 – Q4 Expedition to Antarctica to do a fossil dig and investigate frozen, unfossilized bones
- 2017 – Q2 Trip to Cambodia to investigate and photograph the ancient Angkor Wat Stegosaurus temple carving and follow up on reports of a flying monster called Kruth that is known in the remote northeast Virachey National Park region
- 2018 – Q 1 Travel to Cameroon in Africa to again search for the sauropod cryptid Mokele Mbembe
- 2018 – Q3 Acambaro, Mexico to do a dig for Julsrud Figurines
- 2019 – Follow up trip to Lake Murray in Papua New Guinea
To get the latest information pushed to your email, sign up for the Genesis Park Monthly Newsletter!